Author Topic: Chapter 34: Discussion  (Read 35028 times)

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 34: Discussion
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2012, 07:45:30 am »
She's kind of like a hot Vegita.  Although if I was the almighty sorceress, I think I'd conjure myself some badass clothes.  I think Suspira could easily get through like 17 points of the Evil Overlord List today if she tried.

Hmmm.  Poor Chrest.

dg86

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2012, 07:58:48 am »
Hah @ the Vegeta comment.  That's exactly what I was thinking.  The only thing missing is the M on her forehead.  Honestly she still seems to be in control of her faculties, but, well, as they say, with great power comes great insanity.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2012, 01:59:26 pm »
Forget Daemonette Suspria..................she's turned into the Masque now!  :o
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

SparcMan

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
    • SparcMan's World
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2012, 07:38:57 pm »
Is she naked except for her chest? There's nothing hanging on or covering her hips, and even thongs have that.

I think so. That's actually the main reason Crest is so freaked out. You'll notice he's not looking down... XD

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • AOL Instant Messenger - flipsider99
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2012, 09:12:56 pm »
Nope, she's still wearing panties like she was in the last scene.  You just can't see them in that image.

sunphoenix

• Kinky
  • "..you have to give love to get love." -Wendy Pini
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2012, 09:47:19 pm »
I don't know about you guys... but... I'd still do her!  She's... Still sexy! :)
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 07:40:04 am »
I don't know about you guys... but... I'd still do her!  She's... Still sexy! :)

I dunno.  Those horns look like they could hurt.  But if I was a few years younger, yeah, probably.

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2012, 04:35:22 am »
I thought it's the other way around, with Insanity itself granting power.  But anyway.  Well damn, this is gonna suck.  Being forced to fight someone you care about to protect the masses....

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2012, 05:14:23 am »
I thought it's the other way around, with Insanity itself granting power.  But anyway.  Well damn, this is gonna suck.  Being forced to fight someone you care about to protect the masses....
Forget protecting the masses. It's going to be Crest fighting someone he cares about to protect the Crest, unless by "masses" you mean parts of Crest's body, like the mass of muscle in his arms, or the mass of brain in his head, or the mass of lungs/heart in his chest, or the masses in the lower parts of his body that haven't been used yet. ;)

Andrea

• Rose Petal Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:43 am »
the horn crap was uneccesary, what a shitty mage this thin man is.

Damn, I really like the part where Crest was training to be a magic knight in order to protect Suspiria.

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:03 am »
I'm still not convinced Suspiria has gone all crazypants yet.  Those vindictive evil little girls could have beat themselves up in an effort to get Suspiria expelled, killed, etc.  Still, clothes would make a nice start of proving this theory.

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2012, 09:16:12 am »
Exactly, I don't think Suspiria would really try to harm Crest yet.  She still seems to have that much control, as she did leave the girls alive, but if it keeps on progressing...   

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2012, 05:54:30 am »
Ok, we've just seen Suspira is STILL hurting for Kin and she knows Crest is scared. She's just a sentence or two away from going Yandere for Crest, and it's not going to be pretty. Crest is actually doing pretty good here, but it's not going to last.

weirdguy

• Collared Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2012, 10:08:43 am »
i know she's crazy, but damn it she's using those demon puppy eyes

sunphoenix

• Kinky
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2012, 11:31:49 am »

I dunno.  Those horns look like they could hurt.  But if I was a few years younger, yeah, probably.

Hey lust is spiced with a little bit of risk... she'll just have to be a little gentle with Crest... if that is THIS is all that transforms.  The thin man is a world class psycho I would not put it past him that his 'gift' had a severe catch.  I'm sad about that... I really wanted Crest and Suspiria to hit it off.

I knew the 'thin man' did something vile to her and have been waiting all this time for the 'other shoe to drop'.

I hope she does not die... and for the record she may look a little strange but she is NOT hideous!

I really hope Crest tells her so!
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2012, 05:28:35 pm »
So when is it time to Burn, Kill and Purge Suspiria.

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012, 06:28:41 pm »
Not yet.  We have yet to see Suspiria do anything bad.  And I'm almost convinced that sleeping next to Chrest for so many weeks kept her sane.

Eversist

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2012, 09:29:19 pm »
Not yet.  We have yet to see Suspiria do anything bad.  And I'm almost convinced that sleeping next to Chrest for so many weeks kept her sane.

So... terrorizing former fellow students isn't "bad?" Saying she's going to get everyone who ever made her life miserable? Did we forget that already?

gyoza

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012, 09:57:43 pm »
She's just a sentence or two away from going Yandere for Crest

This. This whole episode just makes me think of the last time we saw a Thin Man experiment meet someone she liked (Bloody Mary in the flashback) - hope this doesn't lead to any Crest-head-squishing.

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2012, 04:59:59 am »

So... terrorizing former fellow students isn't "bad?" Saying she's going to get everyone who ever made her life miserable? Did we forget that already?

I'm still not convinced she did anything.

twalker500

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:23 pm »
Is she going to become a superhero?

sunphoenix

• Kinky
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2012, 09:40:07 am »
Hehe! :)

Still sexy, '..with fingernails that Shine like JUSTICE, a voice that's DARK like Tinted-glass, and eyes that BURN like Cigarettes!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QanUKH4Csmw

Yep! Suspiria is all 'Magical Girl' now! :)

...maybe even into ravishing cute boys who play hard to get... hmmm?  ;)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:45:50 am by sunphoenix »

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2012, 10:46:59 am »
But I like Burn, Killing and Purging things!

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2012, 09:26:10 pm »
I wanna, I wanna kill.  Kill.  I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth.  Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL!

twalker500

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2012, 12:47:15 pm »
I find the chapter cover to be quite ironic now.

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2012, 07:17:07 am »
She's been fed pure chaos! Fortunately it manifested in giant horns as opposed to massive tumor/mutations that cause her to explode. At least so far.

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2012, 07:41:26 am »
Is she going to become a superhero?

She's not the hero Flipside wants.  She's not even the hero Flipside needs.  She may not even be a hero.  But she is the hero they got.

Hmmm.  For some reason, I could really go for a gryo.

dg86

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2012, 01:18:15 pm »
Oh boy...with great power...so not only was she a magical freak PRIOR to her transformation, but now her dark side is uninhibited and she's going to do whatever the heck she wants.

Look out?

Stargoat

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2012, 01:34:06 pm »
Well missy.  Before we do any killing, let's put on a pair of pants.  A shirt wouldn't hurt either.

Someone should point out to her that killing is badong.

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2012, 01:50:09 pm »
She's been fed pure chaos! Fortunately it manifested in giant horns as opposed to massive tumor/mutations that cause her to explode. At least so far.

Yes, IT'S NOT A TUMAH!  But seriously, I hope Suspiria doesn't completely lose control.  Crest doesn't need to become even more emo than he already is.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:24:49 pm by Kanazaka »